Friday, November 6, 2009

Van's Gluten Free Dairy Free French Toast Sticks!


Fabulous French Toast!  These are one of the most amazing breakfast foods on the fly!  I love Van's gluten free waffles, but these take the cake (or the breakfast food)!  They are dairy free and egg free, so they work perfectly with my restrictions.  They taste just like my mom's french toast!  As soon as they start toasting my kitchen fills with a warm cozy cinnamon smell...mmmmm.  I just put a little Earth Balance dairy free soy free butter and a little syrup on top and they are good to go.  These french toast sticks are ridiculously great!  I bought them at Central Market last night and they were on sale for only $3 for a box of 6.  Finding amazing conveince foods like these really help with my busy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment