Friday, November 6, 2009

The Great Sandwich Search!

Ever since my diagnosis I have been missing the ever so amazing basic sandwich.  My first Gluten Free trip to Central Market I bought a loaf of gluten free bread.  I made a sandwich with the bread when I got home, but the texture and the taste really dissappointed me.  However, as time has passed my craving for a sandwich has just astronomically increased, so I have continued on my search for amazing gluten free bread.  


I have finally found the best tasting and the best texture gluten free bread. French Meadow Bakery makes the best Gluten Free, Lactose free, and peanut free bread.  My favorite is the Honey Multigrain Bread, because it is made with quinoa and flax which gives it a great texture. It  So last night I created the best gluten free sandwich.  It was HEAVENLY!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment